DHFW WB Health Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2175 GNM Nursing Posts at the official website i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in
DHFW West Bengal Recruitment 2017
The candidates those are interested in applying for the recent Govt jobs in the state of West Bengal can use this great chance of DHFW Health Recruitment 2017. All the candidates are suggested to check the West Bengal Health eligibility criteria conditions for the released posts. Applicants those who have completed their higher secondary educational qualification from the authorized Institution can apply for West Bengal DHFW Jobs 2017. The Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal jobs Notice is available in the following sections. Otherwise, the candidates can get the DHFW Health Jobs Notice from the official website of the department i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in. The candidates can get all the recent notification details for the State Government Jobs and Central Govt jobs in the article below.
DHFW WB Health Vacancy 2017
Here on this web page we have provided all the details related to the Govt jobs in the state of West Bengal. There are 2175 number of available vacancies in the Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal. All the interested candidates are suggested to apply for the application process on or before the last date of submission of application form to the postal address released by the organization.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal|
|Name of the Post||GNM Nursing Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||2175 posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for the submission of application form||Started|
|The last date for the submission of application form||12th May 2017|
|Selection Process||Merit basis|
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Training programme (Female): 2105 Posts
- GNM General Nursing and Midwifery Training Programme (Male): 70 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the WB Health GNM Nursing Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have the following educational qualification. They must have passed class 10+2/ Higher Secondary Education to be considered eligible to apply for the WB Health Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 17 years to 27 years as on 1st January 2017 to apply for the application form.
Selection Process: The candidates those who are interested in applying for the West Bengal Health GNM Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the academic merit list.
Pay Scale: Applicants those who have placed in the Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal Jobs will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the government.
How to apply for DHFW West Bengal Recruitment Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal DHFW i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Directly download the notification provided below.
- Read the notice for all the details.
- If eligible, click on apply online link available at the home page.
- Fill the DHFW West Bengal online application form carefully as per the details.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details to the postal address available in the official notification.
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Starting date for the submission of application form: Started
- The last date for the submission of the application form: 12th May 2017
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in