HWB Various Post Online Form 2020 – Sarkari Naukari Com – 277 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full HWB Various Post Online Form has released job vacancy for the Recruitment Post of P Technical Officer, Category – I & II Trainee, Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Sub Officer, Stenographer Grade-II, Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman.
Heavy Water Board (HWB) Is Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Technical Officer, Category – I & II Trainee, Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Sub Officer, Stenographer Grade-II, Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
HWB Various Post Online Form – Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 11/01/2020
- Last Date of Apply: 31/01/2020
HWB Various Post Online Form – Application Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 0/- Nil
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode
HWB Various Post Online Form – Age Limit
- Age As On
- See Below
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
HWB Various Post Online Form Total Post : 277
HWB Various Post Online Form – Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Officer-D:- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline with 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- Category–I Stipendiary Trainee:- Diploma in Related Branch.
- Category–II Stipendiary Trainee:- HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. (For Process/ Plant Operator & Chemistry (Laboratory))
- For All Other Trade- SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in Related Discipline.
Nurse /A – “Group B, Non-Gazetted”:-
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central / State Nursing Council in India OR
- B.Sc. (Nursing) OR
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil):- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate.
- Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography) :- B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + 1 (one) year Diploma in Radiography.
- Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator ) :- Minimum 60 % marks in SSC OR HSC with Science & Maths And Related Experience.
- Sub Officer/B :- SSC pass or equivalent plus Sub-Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference And Related Experience.
Stenographer Grade – II :-
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting
Stenographer Grade – III :-
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Upper Division Clerk :-
- Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English Typewriting
- Knowledge of Computer Data Processing.
Driver (Ordinary Grade) :-
- Pass in 10th Standard
- Must hold a clean and valid Driving licence to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle
- And Related Experience.
- Driver-Cum- Pump Operator-Cum- Fireman/A :- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
- For More Details Must See Notification
HWB Various Post Online Form – Vacancy Details Post Wise
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Category–I Stipendiary Trainee||65||18-24|
|Category–II Stipendiary Trainee||92||18-22|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Civil)||05||18-30|
|Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography)||01||18-30|
|Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator )||03||18-29|
|Stenographer Grade – II||02||18-27|
|Stenographer Grade – III||08||18-27|
|Upper Division Clerk||18||18-27|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||20||18-27|
|Driver-Cum- Pump Operator-Cum- Fireman/A||26||18-25|