Name of Post:
Post Date :
FEB 27. 2020
Short Information :
Power Grid Corporation of India (POWER GRID) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Field Supervisor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format
Power Grid Corporation of India
POWER GRID Field Supervisor Recruitment 2020
Detail Information on https://indiangovermentjobs.in/
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card Or Net Banking Mode
Monthly remuneration in the pay band of Rs. 23,000-3%-1,05,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs. 23,000 + Industrial DA + HRA + Perks @ 35% of basic pay
General Information and Instructions:
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years or above are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on or before the cut-off date.
3. It is the responsibility of the candidate to satisfy that he/ she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) fully before applying as the online application form will not be checking the complete eligibility.
4. Candidates not meeting the specified criteria including experience profile, wherever required, shall not be considered for selection.
5. The candidate must possess only full-time qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like UGC/AICTE etc. Correspondence course in B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/Diploma in Engineering shall not be considered as recognized qualification as per AICTE norms.
6. Higher qualification of B.Tech/B.E. in the same discipline in Engineering with 55% marks or more (with or without Diploma in Engg.) shall not be a bar for the post of Field Supervisors.
7. The engagement of personnel is purely temporary and on a contract basis for 24 months or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
8. All selected candidates for the post of FE/FS shall be required to submit Police Verification Report/ Employee Verification Report regarding Character and Antecedents from the police station of their conceded permanent home address /Previous or current employer, at the time of joining POWERGRID.
9. Selected personnel shall generally be deployed in cities/towns/villages of Northern Region-III. However, Management reserves the right to post selected personnel at any of its project/offices as per requirement.
10. The personnel engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in POWERGRID.
11. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 24 months or on completion of extended period or completion of the project, whichever is earlier. The engagement will be project/state / region-specific.
12. Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
Selection Procedure for POWER GRID Field Supervisor Recruitment 2020:
1. Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to conduct a screening test in the form of computer-based test or written test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
2. Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
3. Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (In two parts, Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on General Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in the screening test for UR/EWS category shall be 40% and for reserved (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD/Ex-SM for vacancies reserved for them) category 30%.
4. Candidates who qualify in the test will be shortlisted and will be called for interview based on their performance in the screening test. The no. of shortlisted candidates called for interview will be restricted based on the no. of vacancies mentioned against the respective category.
State Wise Vacancy
Northern Region-III, Lucknow
B.Tech/B.E. in the same discipline in Engineering with 55% marks or more (with or without Diploma in Engg.) shall not be a bar for the post of Field Supervisors.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
How to Apply:
1. Interested eligible candidates should apply only through Online Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergridindia.com → Careers → Job Opportunities → Openings → Regional Openings → Northe Region-III, Lucknow Recruitment → Contractual Positions and then “Recruitment for the post of FE/FS in NR-III on Contract Basis”. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
2. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a Valid Self Email ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number.
4. Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. On the further announcement of dates for the written test/ interview as applicable, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards/ Interview call letter from the POWERGRID website for appearing in the screening test/ Interview. In case the candidate qualifies the written test and is called for further verification process then at that time the candidate is required to produce the above-uploaded documents in original.
5. Candidates should ensure that all-important details like Post, discipline, name, date of birth, address, qualification, percentage, experience details etc. are duly filled in.
6. On submission of a valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number. Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference